- Purpose the Securities and Exchange Board of India has issued SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (“SEBI LODR”) on September 2, 2015 to be effective from December 1, 2015.
Regulation 30 of SEBI LODR requires the Company to make disclosure of certain events or information to the Stock Exchanges.
As per Regulation 30(8) of SEBI LODR the Company is required to disclose on its website all such events or information which is to be disclosed to the Stock Exchanges pursuant to Regulation 30 for a minimum period of 5 (five) years and thereafter, as per the Archival Policy of the company and the Archival policy is to be uploaded in the website of the Company.
Considering the requirements as prescribed under SEBI LODR, the Board of Directors of Foce India Limited has formulated this policy known as Foce India Limited- Archival Policy.
- Archival Requirement: The disclosures made to stock exchanges pursuant to Regulation 30 of SEBI LODR would be uploaded in the website of the Company and would be hosted in the website for a period of five years from the date of such hosting.
Thereafter, the information would be archived under the heading “Past Events/Information” and would be retained in the website for a period of three years.
- Effective: This policy will become effective from 25th June, 2021.
- Disclosure: This policy shall be disclosed on the website of the Company.
- Monitoring and review In case there are any regulatory changes requiring modifications to the Policy, the Policy shall be reviewed and amended with due approval from the Managing Director. However, the amended regulatory requirements will supersede the Policy till the time Policy is suitably amended.
- Adoption The Board of Directors of the Company has adopted this policy vide its resolution passed through circulation on 25th June, 2021.